Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Sunday, 21 April 2013

Breakfast

Just woke up and came downstairs to find our daughter asleep on the sofa, curled up under a blanket we brought down for the cats.   She looks so content and peaceful that I can't bring myself to disturb her.

Last night her mother was out at a party with some friend while I was staying home, then our daughter too decided to go out.   I arranged to go and pick her up, the tie then got put back so by the time I had collected her it was pretty late, so knowing I have a duty at Church this morning I went straight off to bed.   Now I am cooking breakfast, it looks like it will be smoked haddock for one.
 
I did manage to get at least one mower working and made a start at clearing out the van, but it still loos like I am set for a busy day if I am going to cook lunch and get to my rehearsal as well as everything else.   I am beginning to think I could do with a break.
Post a Comment