Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Sunday 21 April 2013

Breakfast

Just woke up and came downstairs to find our daughter asleep on the sofa, curled up under a blanket we brought down for the cats.   She looks so content and peaceful that I can't bring myself to disturb her.

Last night her mother was out at a party with some friend while I was staying home, then our daughter too decided to go out.   I arranged to go and pick her up, the tie then got put back so by the time I had collected her it was pretty late, so knowing I have a duty at Church this morning I went straight off to bed.   Now I am cooking breakfast, it looks like it will be smoked haddock for one.
 
I did manage to get at least one mower working and made a start at clearing out the van, but it still loos like I am set for a busy day if I am going to cook lunch and get to my rehearsal as well as everything else.   I am beginning to think I could do with a break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you already have a very goat no matter if to burn off
fats or to make bigger muscle tissue, you'll be able to figure out which kind of dumbbells you'll be making use of.



Have a look at my site - bowflex adjustable dumbbells

LL Cool Joe said...

I'm impressed you cooked breakfast!