Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday, 14 March 2013

In Crisis

There are a lot of things I talk about in this blog, and when I do I try to give full and frank opinions or information.   I have even been told that I am too honest here!   Well on this occasion I am just going to say that we have had a family crisis, I don't yet know just how severe it will be medium to long term, and I don't yet know how it will effect Paula's activities, including this blog.

This is a family crisis not a personal one, so it is not up to me to talk about it, sufficient to say that if I miss the odd day that is why.   It is not my intention to write any more on this matter, so any posts I do manage will not mention this.   That does not mean that it has not happened or that it is not effecting me, just that it is not my issue to discuss.
Post a Comment