Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 24 January 2013

Reasons to be Cheerfull

As you may have noticed I have been a bit down over the last couple of days, I'm not sure that today (Wednesday) would have been much different, the weather was still going to keep me away from meaningful work and cooped up indoors for most of the day until my rehearsal this evening.   However I knew I had to take some action to cheer myself up a bit, so I did what many a girl will do, I put on my favourite dress and made myself feel pretty.

Surprisingly once I had done this I was able to get on with all sorts of things, the washing up, some trombone practise, making a couple of phone calls I have been putting off and some admin.   I am now reassured that I can pay my Tax bill at the end of the month ~ even if it does mean I have in effect just differed the payments over the next few months ~ and I finished off having a good rehearsal and a pint or two afterwards.So all in all it ended up as a pretty good day.  

No comments: