Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Not a lot

I'm not entirely sure who first coined the phrase "You'll like this, not a lot, but you'll like it" I think it was Paul Daniels the conjurer, any way that's more or less how I feel about self portrait photos taken on a mobile phone in a mirror, I like them, not a lot......



This is one I took on Saturday night, It doesn't show the full glory of my lovely dress, but then that's the nature of these photos.

Yesterday (Monday) and today I have just been working, and it looks like that is the way it's going to be for the next few days.   Yesterday was work, and a rehearsal in the evening, today was just work.   Working with my friend S we managed 14 chargeable hours, which means more like 9 hours work each, once you add in travelling time, tea breaks and stuff.   At the end of the day we still had a new job to look at and quote for, by then we were so dog tired that the only sensible response was to stop for a pint, or two!

2 comments:

Diana Nicole B said...

don't you just hate it when work gets in the way of your "Paula time"...

Paula said...

You'd think that being self employed I would be able to schedule some Paula tie into my week, but at the moment things are so busy I just have to grab what I can