Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

His shirts

Some quite nice shirts, could do with an iron though
I feel as though I am being inspired by other bloggers today, Joey recounted how he had entertained members of his Church to a pool and garden party at the weekend, we don't quite run to a pool but last night we entertained our Church home-group to a barbecue, we didn't have any disco queens there though.  A couple of Donny Osmond fans and a large hairy tenor, but no Disco Divas. 
In turn this meant that like Stana and Jamie I had to have a good look at my boy wardrobe.   The nature of the event and the weather meant that my usual jeans and polo shirt were not really "quite the thing".   I soon found  a couple of rather nice summer shirts and some nice roomy faun linen trousers.   I have to remember that my boy clothes can be quite nice and just as comfortable as Paula's, it's just that somehow Paula's are more fun.

On a different tack I know that there is at least one of you who likes to keep up with what I write but finds they can't comment or join the regulars at the bar, I think that maybe a Google account is needed, but I'm no too sure.   I have added a "follow by e-mail" tag on the right hand side, I hope this helps with keeping up to date, if any of you know the answer to the comments question please let us know.
Post a Comment