Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 29 May 2012

I'm worried ~ Stats

Sometimes I worry about some of you, I have just taken a look at the stats Blogger provides,   most of you are from the USA, then the UK and some from Canada, Germany, France, India, Russia Italy and Ireland, most of you use Windows and find your way here.
Some find there way via other referring sites, the two most popular are t-central-blogspot.co.uk (or .com) and femulate. Some come from searches, and this is where it gets interesting in the last month 5 of you got here with a search that specified  "padded bra and thong 14 years old" another 23 using "Vintage Girl" and a staggering 117 from "Shoes".   But the most staggering of all the stats is that I am currently on 21,604 hits.   Thank You.

I don't know what brought you here, why you came, or what you are looking for, but I do hope that I can entertain you a little,  maybe educate you a little, hopefully inspire you, well a little, and most of all make you feel you are not alone.

2 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

I don't have my blog available to search engines because I found I was getting so much weird traffic coming to my blog!

Good for you, that's a lot of hits!

Calie said...

Glad we've (T-Central) sent a few your way, Paul. Keep on Bloggin!