Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 25 May 2012

And so it goes on

I am continuing to work at full speed, for full days, in consequence I am tired, and not very much fun at the moment.   I hope to get a little relieve over the weekend as I will be making one of my regular trips to Cardiff to spend the weekend with my Mother.   More accurately I will be doing her shopping, cooking, washing up and some work in the garden, I also plan to make up some staging so she can grow some tomatoes, these days she just can't manage if they are at ground level, and she certainly can't get down the garden to the green house.

I shall of course be travelling pretty in both directions, as it is very warm at the moment this might be time to bring out the summer dresses, or at very least something light and floaty, my main worry about going out dressed in this weather is how little makeup I can get away with.   I know that although some of it will be frustrating I will enjoy the weekend, and that it will be over all too soon.   Then on Monday it is back into my exciting world of work, as on Monday and Tuesday I am scheduled for building a green house - something I have ever done before.

As I will be away from any internet access for most of the weekend I don't expect to be able to post for a couple of days, but I will when I can.

No comments: