Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Roxanne

Saturday night after Mum went to bed I couldn’t resist the temptation, I just had to try on the new red dress.   I had all  the proper foundations with me and some nice shoes, but I couldn’t quite get the whole picture as I had purposely left my wig, makeup in the van.   I am very pleased with my purchase, the dress is every bit as spectacular as I hoped it would be, but even better it is comfortable and fits pretty well.   The only opportunity I can think of in the near future I have to overdress a bit is the Croydon Trans group meeting next Saturday.   I have another meeting I have to go to first so I am hoping that I will be able to get away from that meeting in reasonable time, get changed then on to the Bird.
What do you think belt or not?



Working on the theory that most cross dressers overdress when we have the chance, and there is no need to try to blend in I will almost be expected to glam up a bit more than usual.   We have our monthly meetings in a local Gay Pub (The Bird in Hand), and everyone knows about and accepts us, this is nice as it means the girls who would not otherwise go out get a chance to be out and seen, and the rest of us don’t have to try to hide what we are, so with a bit of luck the caterpillar will turn into a butterfly again on Saturday.

3 comments:

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

You look great even without the wig and makeup. With your own hair that length, it's very feminine in appearance. Oh, and definitely wear the belt.

Paula said...

Thank you for your nice comments Dani, unfortunately I ended up with a rather drastic hair cut yesterday ~ when he had finnished cutting and I could put my glasses back on I wanted to say "can you put some back" but it just doesn't work that way so I will have to rely on my wig again for a while

LL Cool Joe said...

You look great! I say with the belt too! I hope you enjoy wearing it out. :)