Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Zip files

Something Stana posted reminded me of a situation I found myself in last summer this is a post I put up on a forum at the time

"I was a little upset the other day. For reasons that can only come under the heading of "it seemed like a good idea at the time" I was wearing tights (pantyhose) and panties under my drab trousers, I then found myself with a little unexpected free time so did a little shopping, browsing the charity shops, I bought a pair of black & white open toed pumps in one shop, moved on to another and found a nice black & white print dress. Well I at least had to try it on, into the changing room all seemed fine, but I couldn't quite reach to do the back zip up all the way.

I felt quite mischievous so stepped out of the changing room and asked the assistant if she could just zip me up, bearing in mind that I had gone in wearing male work trouser shirt and loafers, and came out not just wearing a dress but also hose and heels I did expect more of a reaction, than "of course dear, that really suits you"- well after that I just had to buy the dress."



so far I have only had the one occasion to wear this dress, which is a shame since I really like it, and although it is maybe a bit young for me it always puts a smile on my face.

No comments: