Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 29 December 2011

On my mind

Stana Halloween 2004
There are a number of things on my mind at the moment, as I may have hinted yesterday family comes first, and last but in between there are quite a other few things, like.
  • Have we got too many Grand prix scheduled for 2012?
  • Who is going to be selected for the England Rugby squad?
  • Will the cat carry on getting better?
  • How am I going to find time to do more tuba practise?
  • How am I going to fix that chain saw?
For some reasons things that aren't on my mind
  • When will Paula get out next
  • Are the heels on my boots too high to wear with that grey dress during the daytime?
  • Shall I wear male or femae underwear today?
and until I wrote tomorrow's post I had absolutely no thoughts whatsoever about Bunny costumes.

    No comments: