Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 10 February 2023

I'm losing it!

My favourite jacket ~ Missing! 
Or maybe that should be I'm losing them. I'm not sure of the time scale or the series of events, but over the last couple of weeks I have discovered that several items are missing. Perhaps a better way of saying it would be that I can't discover the whereabouts of 2 scarves, my favourite jacket, and at least a couple of earrings ~ of course not a pair but two separate earrings ruining two pairs.

Also in the last week I have failed twice, TWICE! to check pockets for tissues before loading the washing machine.

All in all I seem to be a bit of a mess, but for the life of me I can't think why? I'm less stressed than often, I've cut my work load right down, but somehow I seem to be just as scatty as ever.

At the same time I also seem to be losing, or more accurately spending, a lot of money, after an unfortunate MOT I have just changed my car for something not nearly as much fun, but hopefully more sensible. It's only a couple of months since I bought a new tuba, and now I have just bought a second hand euphonium on eBay.

I'm expecting the euphonium to need a bit of work before I can use it in anger, so am awaiting the delivery man eagerly to see exactly what I have let myself in for!

So if you find my earrings, my scarves, my lovely black brocade jacket, or indeed my marbles, please let me know.



No comments: