Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 17 December 2022

Femulate

 I'm sure that a lot of my visitors will be familiar with Stana's Blog "Femulate", it is probably the leading international blog about cross dressing ~ I started following Stana a good couple of decades ago and still have a link to Femulate on my side bar under "Friends I like to visit" On the stats provided by blogger I often see that many of the people who come to Paula's Place come via Femulate, it's a little reminder of why many of you visit here.

Well enough ambling around a little while back she asked for Christmas Photos of readers, so I thought I would send her one of mine, and here it is featured on Femulate, a blog that has had over a million "hits" 

Does that make me famous?

2 comments:

Stana said...

Thank you for mentioning my blog and YES, you are famous!

LL Cool Joe said...

Well yes you are famous now! Well you always were really.