Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 26 October 2018

I ATE'NT DEAD

Even when I'm not writing apparently I still get views, and messages. I recently received a message from one reader asking me to share a page they had written on safeguarding LGBT people. I'm sure it is a very valuable resource, but the link sent to me doesn't work!

Life goes on and is predictably busy, I have no less enthusiasm for writing than I have ever had, I just have had other priorities recently, I suspect that as the Autumn draws in, and the daylight hours decline I may just have a little more time, and may get back into blogging.

In the mean time please be assured that everything here carries on as usual, as the late great Glynn Vernon once said "I have two problems, not enough money and not enough sex"

No comments: