Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Advent Calendar XII


Looking back over this Blog I realise that this will be the third Christmas I will have spent in my new flat ~ so maybe it's not quite so new now!   I have also realised that even though I always used to have at least a tree when I was still in the house the closest I have got to any sort of decorations is putting up the few Christmas cards I get.

I have decided that this year will be different and I am treating myself to some seasonal decorations, I'll probably not manage a tree like I did three years ago but I do at least have some holly after reducing the size of a holly tree by about two thirds last week.

I have also bought some nice shinny baubles, but my original idea for them won't work so now I have to come up with another plan.

Even with just a  little bit of holly and my solitary Christmas Card it is already beginning to look just a little bit like Christmas!

Since the temperature outside has just risen to one degree I am quite happy that I have no garden work scheduled today so maybe I will try to sort something out with my balls!

No comments: