Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 1 December 2017

Advent Calendar I


With "new" Hair Cut
I wasn't going to do this, but when it started to snow yesterday I felt that maybe I needed to do something to inspire a bit of seasonal cheer, mostly in myself!  I tend towards the "Humbug" school of thought on modern Christmas celebrations, Dickens has a lot to answer for!   Indeed I have friend on the other wing, the tinsel everywhere and every opportunity to celebrate; well maybe more than one friend like that actually and they are champing at the bit to get started.

I don't know how I am going to manage this, or indeed what sort of treats I will have for you behind the window each day ~ but I am pretty sure that Betty will feature pretty heavily again this year.

Tonight is Croydon Pride's event for World Aids Day, as Chair I will be in attendance, indeed this morning I went up to Covent Garden to get my hair "done" specially for tonight, while there I popped into St Paul's Covent Garden and saw that this afternoon they are holding a requiem specially for the day, I find this sort of thing quite inspiring.


No comments: