Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 25 December 2015

Happy Christmas


Image result for betty boop christmasSo we have made it, today is the day!   I shall now be away from my computer for a few days,  I shall be enjoying the company of friends, and family as I celebrate the birth of Christ the physical embodiment of God's love.

While I may have used Betty (extensively) to illustrate my Advent calendar, I try to not forget that all my celebrations are about that. God's love,

Image result for betty boop christmasSo in turn I thank everyone who has demonstrated God's love to me this year, and pray that each of you will experience some of that love this Christmas.

May you find in your stocking what ever it is you want, and may you be what somebody else is wanting ~ whether in stockings or not.

Happy Christmas

No comments: