Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 21 December 2013

I'm not worthy

Well the Telegraph has anther of their fabled list, and once again I have been overlooked.   This time I'm not so worried since this time it's their "Worst Outfits of the Year" I will admit to a few howlers, but some if these are special!    I suspect that my low point was the mauve leopard print tights with black stiletto boots and denim shorts.

I shall have to do better, tonight I will be playing y first concert with a "Civilian" Orchestra.   This is a big breakthrough moment for Paula, so I will have to be on my best behaviour, I will be playing tuba so that means there is no temptation to wear a silly little black dress, the way the instrument is held dictates trousers, but I do have a nice pair of lacy topped dress trousers which should look nice with a silk blouse and some nice heels.

No comments: