Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday, 2 February 2012

Jean Genie

Well today (Tuesday) has been a bit of a mixed bag really, went to my first customer of the day and found her on the phone, with what turned put to be a scam, fortunately I was able to show her how the scam worked and saved her £99 and possibly a lot of personal information.  From there it went down hill, snow, my wife's car conking out and the whole afternoon being waisted.

I did find I had a couple of free minutes after going to the bank at lunch time so I popped into a new Salvation Army Charity Shop, they have a lot of femme stock but not much male, however I did notice they had some Levis in my size for £4.49 so I bought them.   When the assistant rang them up she was very apologetic as they were showing as women's wear - yet I had picked them off the men's rack and as far as I can see they are men's.   For some reason she was much more embarrassed about this than I was, but I didn't explain why.
Post a Comment