Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Monday 10 February 2014

Seasonal?

I seem to be in the middle of a maelstrom of activity.    With family, Church and music commitments as well as work I barely seem to have time to think, certainly no time to do any work in my own garden.   This morning I started an emergency bit of tree surgery, but had to stop after around four hours to allow the customer to get on with their own work (They need to earn enough to pay me after all). Popping home for lunch I decided that I would do a bit in my own garden this afternoon rather than dashing around trying to catch up with others.   So what happens as soon as I finished eating it started to rain again.

It's OK we have had enough you can stop raining now.

It feels as though we are bypassing Winter, last year we went straight from Winter into Summer, this year we seem to be going straight from Autumn into Spring.   The weather feels like November, with the hint of March round the corner, and it's not just me the plants are confused as well ~ these pictures were all taken today in my own garden.

No comments: