
Like I said I have a lot on at the moment, when don't I? so here's another little photo of one of my new LBDs This is the same dress as yesterday's photo, as I say I am not still not totally convinced that it's not too short and am a little worried about teh sleevless style, but this is that dress that got a
WOW when I tried it on, and it does make me feel ~ well ~ special. So is it too short?
Hi Paula. Yes I would say it is definately too short for you and I agree that the sleeveless look does not suit you either. Sorry!!
ReplyDeleteI don't think it is too short. It is not mini length, only above the knee. There is nothing wrong with that.
ReplyDeleteAs for sleeveless, yeah I struggle with that one myself, but I do have several dresses that are. My wife keeps telling me that I should keep in mind that not all women have small arms. I try and remember that, but it still does not make me 100% comfortable with my arms.
Nadine
Nadine - yes many women do have big arms I know I am one of them and rarely go sleeveless unless it is very hot!!
DeleteI don't know if it's too short but if I'm being honest, and I don't want to sound hurtful, but I don't think it's that flattering on the arms.
ReplyDelete