Yesterday (Wednesday) was a good day, the visit to my hairdresser was very nice, I like what she has done with my hair it gives me the confidence to go out without wearing a wig, I don't know how long I will be able to keep doing this as my hairline continues to travel in reverse, so I want to make the most of it while I can. We also began to get to know each other a little better, finding that we both have teenage daughters and are both musicians. I also found out that they have at least one other customer like me, presumably a local but not a member of our little group in Croydon. This reassures me in my assertion that there are a lot more of us around than most people seem to think, I am probably more unusual in I playing the Tuba or that I used to be a front row forward than for being a cross dresser, but I suspect I know which would get more attention in the Pub.
I am often surprised by how readily I am accepted, certainly while I am paying people for their services it is in their interests to accept our money, but I have found the vast majority of people I have come into contact with accepting and understanding, and many sympathetic. Of course it is rarely commented on, after all we are English and that would not be polite.
Anyway I liked the haircut and had the confidence to go out without a wig, as far as I am concerned this is a big plus on comfort while a relatively small diminishing in any anonymity that a wig may give me. I suspect I am quite recognisable to anyone who knows me and looks either way. I had time to pop home and repair my rather poorly done nails before setting off to get the train up to town.
Have you considered Finasteride. Will ensure that tge hair loss stops and might well reverse ???
ReplyDeleteAvailable widly and not too expensive..