Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 14 December 2017

Advent Calendar XIV



I think this must be one of the strangest Betty Christmas pictures I have yet seen,   I must be getting old since my first thought is "She must be cold dressed like that!"

Anyways; yesterday I commented on how unfeminine I felt until a random comment from a stranger, it really did do me a power of good. After work I had to go straight to a medical appointment, and then today I had two more.

So in the last couple of days I have had facial electrolysis, an injection in the bottom, and my first mammogram.   I'm sure that some would say that this is a certain "rights of passage" for me as a woman, all I can say is thank goodness that I will never need a smear test!

I know that some trans women morn the fact that they will never be able to "enjoy" the full experience of being a woman, given that I have spent many years married to one and nearly as many as the parent of one, I am heartily glad that I will never be able to experience many of the physical aspects of womanhood!

Maybe one of the things I like about Betty is that she never seems to experience the less fun aspects of being a woman either ~ Including getting ageing!

No comments: