Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Sunday 21 August 2016

More of that Stuff

Life can get pretty hectic at times and mine has been over the last
few weeks, there are all sorts of things that have been going on, one of
them will be more obvious to anyone watching BBC4 on August the 30th at 9:00 pm







Mind you there have been other things going on, last night I finally
managed to go swimming, I have been promising myself, and the other
members of TAGS that I would get out and wet for ages; it was such a
relief to get down to Lewisham and join the boys and girls for a swim.  
i am pretty active, and that keeps my muscular skeletal health fairly
good, but I do very little that challenges my heart/ling fitness so
swimming is very good for me, as well as being fun.







Of
course for many people the Olympics have been a major distraction, but I
can't really claim that as much of an excuse since I am not very
interested in most of the sports that are included. having Rugby sevens
helped this time, but until they include motor sport and cricket I'm
unlikely to be too interested.




No comments: