Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 6 May 2016

We're not going Back!

Like so many of us in our little community I am much saddened by the way some American States appear to be trying to legislate us away.   I am sure that this is based on the idea that by attacking a mostly quite secretive group they are in effect attacking the entire liberal side of the US. Through these hate filled laws they think they are promoting Christian, conservative, American values, that can of course only be true if they are thinking of the American values that gave them the Klu Klux Klan, Slavery, Racial Segregation, and armed vigilantes, there is certainly nothing Christian about promoting hate and fear.   To me those who promote these laws are no more Christian than I.S. is Islamic.

I am glad to see that the bigots are not getting it all their own way and that corporate America as well as natural liberal allies are fighting back. I particularly liked Hannah's reaction, reproduced here!
4.28.2016

No comments: