Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Monday 27 July 2015

Proud

Friday Evening
OK so I am now back from Brighton, we had a wonderful weekend, where we not only spent time, but also much money! I have met old friends, made new ones and met some friends I previously only knew online. It was good to get to meet you all!


I am sure that I will write a lot more about this over the next few days, but for now I will just observe that I was having so much fun that I only took one picture the whole weekend. Fortunately lts other people were taking lots of pictures, some of which I managed to get into.

Saturday afternoon Parade
It was all too much by Saturday night
Three of us from TransPALS set off on Friday so we could meet a few people in social setting on the Friday night and be in place early on Saturday to set up our stand.   Saturday was devoted primarily to the Parade and main event with a party in the evening (which ended up being too much for yours truly) Then SUnday we were scheduled to have a picnic on the beach, but teh English summer had ended by then so we just moved into a pub!

No comments: