Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Busy doing stuff

One of the downsides of actually having a life is that I have very little time to write about it!

I have been doing so much, been places, done things, been part of things, seen things.   Met interesting people, uninteresting people, and many in between.   I have drunk far too much beer and wine and eaten stupid things at stupid times.

I have looked, I have swum, I have marched (or walked or indeed even paraded), I have played, and I have worked.

I seem to have sold our house, but am yet to find somewhere else to live


I am worn out, tired, but entertained and feeling rather fulfilled.



All in all it's been a busy few days, which means that I also regret the things not done, like visiting friend's blogs, and seeing family.



No comments: