Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 28 March 2015

Plot? what Plot?

I don't really understand what has been going on, the whys and wherefores, but over the last few months my brain has been slowly turning to mush.   I have been forgetting things, things I should do, places I should have been and sometimes just what or where the plot is.

Yesterday I had a good start with a trip to the bank to get my account name changed, this all went very smoothly, I actually suspect that they had the forms to hand as they have been waiting for me to do this for a few months.   I then had to write up some notes and crunch some figures following the previous days meeting, and only then joy oh joy I could get out in the sun and do a bit of gardening.   Trouble is I totally forgot that I had agreed to do a different job, which I then had to put off to today or Monday.


Rushing home to get changed before going swimming I had to fill the van up, stopped and then had trouble getting my card accepted, I wonder if it has been cancelled already?   Once again with one thing and another I ran out of time and failed to get to the swimming session.   Then this morning as I was on my way out to do the job I should have done yesterday I lost my keys.   Fifty minutes later I found them but by then it was too late, as I have a concert this afternoon.

I just hope I can remember how to play the Tuba.   I will be using my little Besson so that at least should be OK

No comments: