Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Top and toe

For the last couple of weeks I have been wearing some pearl nail polish on my toe nails.   It is quite subtle but still definitely girly.   Well last night I was out wearing my (lady's) black jeans with sheer black hose underneath and if I didn't have my shoes on the polish showed through quite clearly.   I like to have my toe nails coloured although they are not on show at all until we have the weather for open toed shoes.   It gives me a little thrill of femininity when ever I see that splash of colour.   It is a private pleasure, a small joy, and maybe just a little silly.
This morning (Wednesday) I had an inspection and decided that the polish was getting a little sad, so I cleaned it off, I now have three questions
  1. I have an appointment with my osteopath next Wednesday (the 18th) should I wait until after that to re-do my toe nails?
  2. What colour shall I do them when I do them?
  3. Is it varnish or polish?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula!

Even if I my appointment was 2 days from now, I'd be putting that polish on ;)

The sky is the limit for color. Anything from subtle to wild! Especially if its only you thats going to see them, I say go for the wild side!

I've always used the term polish, and I thought those across the big pond from me (Europe) was where they used the term varnish. I don't really know for sure.

Ashlee